Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This weekend Jason, Hannah and I went to Saturday morning services.  We are trying to decide which temple we want to join, so we me with the rabbi at Emanu-El.  After services Hannah took a 2 1/2 hour nap before we headed to Vulcan Park.  It was a beautiful, sunny 76%, so we walked around and let Hannah run around in the grass.  Afterwards we enjoyed lunch on the patio at Jackson's.  That night we went to Parker's birthday party (Harriet's dog).  Hannah had so much fun playing with the dogs, John Paul (Harriet's nephew), and being passed around by all of the adults.  I think that there was actually an hour long period when I didn't even see her.  This is a HUGE change/improvement from Mara & Phillip's wedding.  Thank goodness!  On Sunday we spent the day cleaning and cooking for our early evening company.  The Joyner family came over to play and have dinner.  We had fun sharing our toys and our home.  You could just tell that Hannah loved Delia.  She followed her around and copied her every move.  We can't wait to hang out with them again!
Last night on my trip to buy milk I decided I was going to try and find new foods for Hannah to try.  I am getting so bored with mixed vegetables and mandarin oranges, so I know Hannah must be!  We tried chick'n tenders and string cheese last night.  Hannah really likes anything she can hold herself and bite into, so these two choices were perfect.  Below are several pictures from the weekend!
We tried two new foods last night, string cheese and "chick'n" tenders (vegetarian chicken nuggets).  Both were a hit!
Umm.. this looks yummy!

Hannah has now taught herself to drink from a sports top bottle.
Hannah loves Rupert!
My table set for company.  Hmm... I wish I had nicer chairs!
The peanut butter kiss cookies that seemed to be the hit of the meal!
Hannah's new favorite parking spot.


If only her eyes were open!
Hannah and Jason playing at Vulcan Park.
Hannah and I enjoying the view from the bottom of Vulcan.  Well, at least one of us is enjoying it!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Love all of the new pictures of cutie Hannah Banana! You look beautiful as well!