Friday, March 6, 2009

Biggest Loser Update

As you may or may not know, Jason and I are participating in "The Biggest Loser" competition at the JCC.  There are two teams of five, and one Touchton on each team.  I am on the 5:30 am team, and Jason is on the 5:30 pm team.  We are currently in week 4, and we have both lost weight.  Jason has been the biggest loser overall in 2 out of 3 weigh-ins!  The one he didn't win was post cruise, and we just won't talk about that one.  He really is doing great.  He works out at least 6 days a week, which is more than me, and he really is enjoying it.  The program only lasts 8 weeks, but hopefully we will both make it a habit to eat right and exercise often!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

A few things... I made a wordle and love it! Also, I think that Hannah is so girly. Her face is really very feminine. And I am also trying to lose some weight. Mainly b/c of our high school reunion :) My missing link is working out...