Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow on March 1st!

As all of you know (because you were/are probably victims of it, too), Birmingham had a huge snowstorm yesterday!  It began snowing sometime after midnight- I know this because Jason got up at this time to have a midnight "snack" and it was not snowing then- and it didn't stop until sometime between 2-3pm.  We think we got about 3 - 4 inches, but I'm no meteorologist, so you be the judge!
Hannah had more fun playing inside than outside in the snow!  I thought it was neat to have the snow in the background, though!








A snowflake fell right as I was taking a picture, but you can still tell that Hannah does NOT like being left sitting in the snow!
I guess it is a good thing I've never actually put a plant on my plant stand! (see below)


Does our house have more curb appeal with snow in the yard?  Unfortunately, I don't think so!
Below you can see how high the snow came up off of the curb in our yard.  3, 4 inches?



Below you can see two cars parked on the street.  They are parked there because they tried to drive up the hill but they slid right back down!

This is why people who live in places that it snows all the time have mudrooms!

No comments: