Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Quiet weekend, not so quiet baby

UPDATE:  I counted over the weekend and Hannah has a vocabulary of 23 words!

Hannah is almost 15 months and is just chatting and babbling all of the time.  Last weekend we spent our time at home for the first time in a while.  Friday night we went to Tot Shabbat, Saturday morning we went to the bookstore, and Sunday morning we went to the park, but other than that we were at home all weekend.  We played, A LOT, and had a cranky, napless Sunday (yikes!).  Hannah is so fun right now, cranky or not.  She is responsive to questions and will say "da" for yes or "no" for no.  Some other words she is saying now: "ni ni" for night night or go to sleep, bye, hey, "na no" for all gone, ball, "wa wa" for water, tee tee, baby, of course doggie dada&  mommy, and there are probably others I can't think of right now.  Also, if you ask her what sound a cow makes she moos!  We are amazed at how smart she is, and she picks up on things so quickly.

A few blogs that I read are private or plan to go private soon.  I am considering this, but kind of want some feedback.  You would have to subscribe to my blog by giving me your email address.  If you do not give me your email address you will not be able to view the blog.  I know that my friends and family look at the blog, but I also know that some friends of friends look at it, too.  I don't mind if people that I don't really know read my blog, as long as I know your connection to me.  So, if you feel strongly about me going private or staying public please let me know!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

As long as you add me I don't care if you go private :) I probably should as well...

The Coles said...

I have kept our blog public and have not had any problems, but i have several friends who have gone private... just let me know because I check in on little Hannah often!

Morgan McGhie said...

I think it's not a bad idea but it's totally your decision. Just make sure to include me on the list! I love to check on Miss Hannah and the rest of the family :)