Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ouch!




Hannah has cut her first tooth (finally)! We thought it was never going to happen, but as of Tuesday you can feel something a little sharp on her bottom gum. You can't really see anything yet, but you can definitely feel it! Hannah has not really been unusually cranky, but she has had a runny nose, which I hear is a symptom of teething. She is drooling a lot and chewing everything (including the grocery cart, gross!), but neither of these are unusual for Hannah. We do have Orajel and Tylenol on hand just in case! The pictures above are from this past Sunday. The Touchton family, minus Dooley, went to Veteran's Park to visit Pops at his car show. Hannah got to swing and slide, and was again called a boy several times. I think I'm going to throw away the overalls (not really, because I love them, I don't care if you think my baby girl is a boy!). On Monday we had family portraits taken and Hannah was a star. You would think that she was born to be photographed. She was smiling and laughing, and doing everything you would hope your baby would do for family pictures. Unfortunately, it was 100% humidity outside, so my hair was HUGE, and for that reason you may never see the wonderful pictures of Hannah! I haven't seen them yet, so maybe they aren't so bad, but it does make me a little nauseous thinking about it. Let's hope my big hair didn't block Hannah's pretty smile!

PS- I almost forgot to thank all of you for your support and comments in my fight against mean people who call Hannah a boy! I have been putting her in dresses more often, but until she can walk we will still have to wear pants!

No comments: