Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday, Sunday

It was a busy weekend for the Touchtons! Friday night it snowed, so we woke up Saturday morning to a white wonderland. Saturday evening Jason, Hannah, Rupert and I went to Harriet & Parker Luce's birthday party. We all had so much fun! All of the dogs played outside, while the people visited inside. Hannah got to meet a lot of new people, although she slept through the entire party, and I had my first glass of wine, or any alcohol for that matter, in over 10 months! Rupert had the best time of all... he made a lot of new doggie friends, and was totally worn out. It was nice to get out of the house and do something social for a change. Thanks Harriet! Today we went over to the Touchton grandparents' house for a visit and a yummy lunch. We then took Hannah for a second try at having her portraits made. She did really good this time, and we can't wait to share the pictures! We went to a different place this time, and we won't get the pictures back until the first of April. Then we went to visit Grandmother Woods for a little while. I will have to post pictures later because I can't get it to work now. Sorry!

2 comments:

Nell said...

That is the funniest thing I've ever heard (Hannah throwing up in Jason's face)!!!!! He probably almost threw up himself!! Tell him no more airplane after eating! Aunt Nell

Jessica said...

I wish we could have made it to H and P's Birthday! Then I could have met Hannah. Needless to say it's difficult driving up with Moseley :) I can't wait to see her portraits!