Friday, March 21, 2008

A Beautiful Friday






Today was a wonderful start to the weekend. Hannah and I went and picked up my necklace which was finally ready (this is the necklace that Jason bought me when Hannah was born. We had the stone replaced because it was not the right shade of garnet- Hannah's birthstone). Then we met Jason for lunch at Tzaziki's for a yummy greek lunch. Jason left work early because it was Good Friday, so we got to spend the afternoon together. We took Hannah for a nice long walk around the neighborhood. She slept the whole time, and Jason and I got good little workout. When we got home we hung out on the patio with the doggies just enjoying the sunshine and early Spring weather!

1 comment:

rebecca said...

Looks like a lovely afternoon! She's soooo cute. What an adorable little outfit, too. I can't wait to see y'all in about 10 days!

Also, that's a really cute pic of Rupert! Haha.