Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Back by popular demand... Hannah!

Ok, so I got a little lazy... sorry! Here are the pictures taken of Hannah since our last update!
Hannah wanted to give Dooley a hug, but Dooley was growling at her, so this didn't last very long.
We went out to run errands on a VERY cold day, so Hannah got to wear her bunting. She looked like a bunny rabbit. It kept her warm, though!Yes, sometimes she cries!I managed to get out from behind the camera for one shot.These were tonight... she can hold her neck up pretty well!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, she is just beautiful! And strong, she will probably crawl and walk very early... hahah! Hope yall are well. I promise we will come see you soon!

Unknown said...

i don't see any pictures of hannah with her new, bright pink, oh-so-fashionable baby blanket! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see her next weekend!!! Ah, I am going crazy with anticipation!

Anonymous said...

What a doll & look at her big BLUE eyes!