Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hannah has a new bedroom!

I've been really busy at work getting ready for the convention next week, so I apologize for the lack of blog posts lately.

Last weekend we went down to the beach for the 4th of July. Hannah, Jason, Dooley and I joined Nana, Papa, Buster, Noah and Lara for a weekend of fun in the sun. Hannah, of course, loved the beach and the pool. We spent a lot of time in the sun, and Hannah has a cute bikini tan. She looks like the Coppertone baby! She didn't stay awake for the fireworks, but I have a feeling she would have been afraid of them anyway.

When we got back home we decided it was time to move Hannah to a new bedroom. Which meant "big girl" bed. When we took her in the room for the first time she literally said, "Wow." She has enjoyed her big girl room!

I'll post pictures of the room and the beach trip later. I hear someone waking up from her nap!

No comments: