Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween

UPDATE:




Last week we celebrated Hannah's first Halloween! Unfortunately, it was not much of a celebration, but we had fun watching her play in her costume. Jason went to New Orleans for Phillip's bachelor party, so Hannah and I went to GiGi and Pops' house to help pass out candy. Hannah dressed as a monkey, and had a monogrammed banana candy bag for all of her treats (thanks Aunt Mara and Nana).

This past weekend we headed to Atlanta for the night. We got to stay with Noah and Lara, and had a great time visiting with them. Bryan and Katie met us for dinner at Six Feet Under, which was really yummy until I spilled drawn butter all over my favorite jeans (yes, it stained). On Sunday I went to a shower for Marla, while Hannah and Jason spent more time with the fam. It was a short trip, but we really enjoyed seeing everyone.

For some reason blogger is not letting me upload pictures, so I will try to get the Halloween pictures up later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I can't wait to see her at Thanksgiving in Mobile!

-Scott

j i l l said...

Love Hannah's monkey costume! She's so adorable! And your hair looks great in that first picture!